Introducing the Frost-Free C1000 Yard Hydrant…Water Available When You Need It, In All Seasons
We are a UK engineering service company and leaders in distributing frost-free technology. Based in the Cotswolds, we set out in 2009 to deliver an unrivalled service to our customers to ensure that they receive the best product for their own particular set of needs. Offering service, sales and distribution, we pride ourselves on delivering a national proactive approach to weatherproofing your water supply.
Over the past 12 years, we have met the needs of many commercial and domestic customers in a whole range of sectors, as a distributor of innovative engineering solutions. We are always available at the end of the phone to talk things through and discuss the best solution for you. The C1000 Frost-Free Hydrant The C1000 Hydrant is self-closing and is intended to be used for watering, washing, and providing a drinking water supply to animals. The concept ensures that when the tap is turned off, the water automatically drains out below frost level and leaves no water behind in the pipe or hydrant to freeze.
It’s main advantages are the fact that it eliminates hassle for the user in cold temperatures and also maintains a reliable irrigation supply. It’s economical, with a price point of £160 and an investment for your yard that is both practical and incredibly sturdy. It’s easy to install and we are happy to talk you through any questions that you may have about installation. Essentially, this is a vertical tap that can’t freeze… even in the coldest of conditions.
As the UK climate continues to rejoice in being anything but predictable, we are here to ensure you have the weatherproof water system you need to keep things moving in these turbulent times. The C1000 yard hydrantis freestanding and is composed of a castiron head, a heavy duty galvanized pipe, a brass valve body and a plunger in ethylene propylene. Once installed, the handle will be at about 90cm above ground, optimised for the most comfort when opening and closing. The plunger is adjustable, and can easily be replaced, after 15 or 20 years
• The C1000 can be locked to prevent vandalism.
• The C1000 is very sturdy.
• It drains automatically to prevent any damage caused by freezing temperatures.
• Practical and economical.
• Removable and easy to install.
We are always happy to advise on how best to install:
• The bury depth should be 60cm or 90 cm underground or at the frost-free depth of your region. Hydrants are available
with bury depths up to 3m underground.
• At the connection, always use fabric to prevent sediment from damaging the plunger. A brick or similar block under the connection will prevent the hydrant from sinking in the pea gravel used for drainage.
• Always connect to a water line below the frost level.
Get in touch before the next winter hits!
01684 854 930
Sales Manager: Jake Rhodes